Here’s what’s going on Wed. Feb 6th Baltimore Hackerspace:
- Telepresence Robot – The basic design is down, wireless ipCam – check, steering mechanism – check, motors to power the wheels – check.
- Installing ‘Occidentalis’ on Rasberry Pi’s and connecting them wirelessly to a network. Continuing through adafruit tutorials. – Didn’t get too far with that last week.
- Jeff will be coding in python and C.
- Continue building the Prusa 3d Printer.
- Robot Building / Heater building – Miles is building a kick-but battle bot!
- Much fun usually surfaces real time so we’ll see what else is happening.
6410 Landay Ave.
Baltimore MD. 21237
Look for our sign out front and see you there!