Here’s what’s going on tonight:
- Raspberry Pi tutorials.
- An electric cigarette project that you have to see for yourself.
- Fun with Arduino’s and relays.
- Assembling a Makerbot Prusa.
- Wheel hubs and a vacuum table.
- Hex will be getting some upgrades
- Kicad layout/schematic entry.
I just want to thank everyone who helped make the Open House happen. I want to thank everyone who joined us and hope you come again.
For everyone else, here is a bunch of pictures of what you missed.
We shot lasers, we crashed the go cart, we made beer (not in that order however). I think everyone had a good time!
Mark who is a member of Baltimore Hackerspace has been working on this full sized biped robot made of mostly spare parts for over 2 years. These are the first movements after adding the Axon II controller and getting all the servos wired up. The goal is to start teaching it to walk over the next couple months.
More videos are on Mark’s YouTube channel