Member Project. Sweet lookin’ wallet! Tin-foil hat not included.
After so much time using Mach 3 on our CNC, we decided to give Linux CNC a go. So far so good.
Another member project — organize your batteries! That CNC is finally getting a work out.
Pretty awesome set of tetris shelves made by one of our members.
Thanks everyone who participated in the event. Our booth was a huge success. If you didn’t make it, view the entire article to see a picture flood of what you missed.
To name a few thing’s you missed:
- Mark’s biped robot HEX
- Eric’s telepresence robot
- Jeff’s LaserShark/Laser Pong
- The robot head game
- The cornstarch monster
- Paul’s chiptunes streamer/midi interface
- Miles and his cardboard robots
- An awesome vacuum tube amplifier
- … and the larger part of our redbull creation project!
See you next year!