This Wednesday’s OpenHack
Here’s what’s going on this Wednesday at open hack night:
- Face scanning (Jeff)
- Assembling a MakerGear Prusa (Jessica)
- Printing motor mounts and playing with kinect (Miles).
- Rummaging through some Rasberry Pi tutorials from adafruit.com (Eric).
- Working on design for tank robot (Mark, Eric)
- I’m sure someone will be printing something out on the CNC machine as well.
- Optimize my Arduino Fireplace Fan. Thanks for the tips Jason!
Hope to see you!
*** UPDATE ** added some pics from open hack night